Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Coming to Raya..

Wow.. Hari Raya is near by the corner... Though it's no longer as  happening as last time but still we can get the feel when hearing Malay colleagues starting to on leave and head home to their Kampung for the celebration. To be honest, actually I too feel excited as for me it's another long holiday to enjoy. Especially when all the traffic will be very smooth during the holidays... ^^
But then, although it's a holiday for others, sadly it's actually not for me. As I have to get to work in order to replace colleagues who's on leave. Well, I didn't really care as after work I still have my time to enjoy the holidays like others..
In fact, it seems like I have plenty of tasks wish to be done..  Listed as below:
  1. Visits 1U for the nice Raya Padi decoration at the new wing and have some nice photo shots.
  2. Visits Mid Valley for another Raya decoration photo shots (which i've missed last week).
  3. Get myself a new toys for skills / hobby improvement (which may be a dream that can't come true).
  4. Some minor shopping for satisfaction fulfillment and life enjoyment. 
The list isn't long. In fact most of it probably won't have the chances to be performed since my off time isn't that much plus some of it may considered costly. Well, it's just something in my mind to share... ^^

Anyway, 
Selamat Berbuka Puasa for everyone on this week days and 
Selamat Hari Raya for everyone at the weekend. 
Also Selamat Memandu masa Balik Kampung..

4 comments:

9M6WST said...

so nice, got so many place to do photo shoot. enjoy..

Ryan said...

Have you been to I-city yet? Nice place to take some night shots, though I haven't been there yet

Sam Wong said...

Heard about it but nvr actually been there too...
Should really pay a visit there if got chances..

Skinny Yash said...

duit raya! :)