Friday, January 21, 2011

Becareful when at ATM during these CNY period

Today when i sent my Auntie to ATM. There's some strange senario happened. After my Auntie went into the ATM room, i saw that a black guy came out from the ATM room. He get into his car and drive. Strange thing is he only move his car something like 1 or 2 metre to the front only, then he got out from his car and went back into the ATM room again. I noticed that as his car was behind mine.

Then after this fella went into the ATM room, I've observed him long enough from my car (parked in front of the room only) where he doesn't seems to be withdrawing any cash nor deposit. Even after another customer who performed his transaction and went out, this "dark fella" still remain in the room doing nothing. In fact, I noticed he was somehow peeking on my Auntie's ATM screen. In fact, my Auntie was a little too long on browsing the ATM screen without any transaction where that may have become the reason where he have no choice but to get out from the room to avoid from being suspected.

The time he came out, I could almost confirm that he has suspicious intention in his mind when he was looking around observing whether anyone alert to his every movement or not. How come I so confirm on that? Because his face expression changed when he noticed I was staring at him inside my car. There were 2 more "dark friends" of him entering the ATM room after he noticed my existence, have a few words with them and he gets into his car and left. 

Luckily my Auntie came out few moments after they enter the room. Safely.

Lesson: Try to have friends or members accompany when going to any ATM during this celebration seasons. And please be alert on surrounding.

No comments: