Wednesday, January 26, 2011

If you don't understand what i means, please don't pretend as you understand

Though that I'm not an expert nor professional in car, but at least I'm not an Idiot or dummy who can't even differentiated whether the noisy sound from the car engine when it starts is cause of "engine not warmed up" or any other reasons lor..

I have drove my cars for years, i knew how the engine sounds like when it's not yet warmed up. And i will also know if the engine sound is showing abnormal status. So, if i said the sound is not "engine noise when it's not warmed up", it means it's not the "engine noise when it's not warmed up".

STOP treating me as a dummy who don't even knows how to refill battery water. I straightly will not TOLERATE nor RESPECT those people who treat me as an Idiot.

No comments: