Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Boy & The Apple Tree

After i read this short comic, it made me feel like I'm a bad son. Similar time it give me a feel that time really passed very fast when I try to recall all the moment from when I'm still a small kid to become teenager and to now become an adult. All the things seems to pass so fast. It makes me wonder whether is it suppose to be that way. Growing and improving is good. But skipping some happy moment and things that we are suppose to do but miss it doesn't seems to be right. 
Everybody has an Apple tree in their life, 
and is their parents..

The comic only show how fast you get old, but did you try to think on how bout your parents, your family or something around you that get fading days by days. I don't want to imagine how that could be. But all I know is we better treassure every happy moment we got now.. Be happy to the max. Thank you.

No comments: