Thursday, August 26, 2010

Maybank Visa vs Citibank Visa

Just now I were trying to pay my TM bill using my Citibank Visa credit card, via Citibank online of course. As you all know, these days TM phone bill and TM Net bill has combined together since years ago if I'm not mistaken. So there's no need to pay the TM Net bill or the phone bill separately anymore. Unless the bills still comes separately, otherwise it will be a "wasting time to do extra steps" action.

You know what, when I attempt to pay the TM bill using Citibank online, the payee list available for payment in Citibank was only TM Net. There's no TM / Telekom Malaysia for option. What a disappointment. 

However, in Maybank2u the available payee list is at least double or more than the number on Citibank Online. (In this case there's no need to ask me why don't I just use Maybank2u instead as I've got my personal reason.)

Citibank is good, but not good enough. There's still room to grow. Will look forward for their improvement.

2 comments:

9M6WST said...

Maybank many service available

Sam Wong said...

Yup... in term of services provided... But in term of credit limit offered...
Citibank get the lead.. Hehe..
But useless though if the credits unable to be used for bills payment..