Thursday, November 12, 2009

Awaken by Nightmare..

D*mn.. Now is 3.15am. What am I still doing here in front of my PC? Well actually I were waken up, waken by a nightmare i had just now. My whole body can just shocked up while the mind can just awaken straight all of sudden without the sleepiness feeling which normally everyone would have.

The nightmare was not like those scary killing or being chased one, it's actually just some normal thing happened in real life where it's so surprising happened where you could just stoned for a while. The nightmare was about me having a happy vacation moment with my family along while driving, it's so weird that I drive up to a hill with lots of road which was connected strangely where it could have a 1 to 3 meter huge hole gap in the middle of the junction. Eventually I have drove drop into one of the the huge hole where the feeling was so real. Man... what a dream.

Well lucky that I'm started to yawn again now.. Guess i could continue to my bed and return to sleep again. It's now 3.40AM already.. Good night..

No comments: