Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Night Event

Saturday, a enjoying night that everyone would be hanging out with friends, gather with family, yam cha, party, barbecue. But not for me, as I'm now sitting in front of the PC which is located in the office of my company. Yes, I'm working now. Haha.. On my night shift tonight.

Working at a Saturday night is one thing, another thing is there's a special happening task tonight in our company. There's this TNB planned power shut down maintenance where all the engineers and bosses are back to company to standby if the event have problems.

But lucky that the planned events was quite successful. Only that the event will carry on until tomorrow morning 9am which means I and another colleague have to be extra alert in case any problems occurs during the night. Pity us cause tonight will be an unsleep exhausted night for us. :)

No comments: