Sunday, November 15, 2009

JOM List Your Roadtax



There's this day where I were waiting for my family beside the Leisure Mall Cheras, I saw a car parking beside the place where I'm temporarily parking my car. The car actually was nothing special to me except one thing which attract my sight, which is the car's road tax. If you could see as shown in the picture I post, there's actually 5 or 6 road tax stickers sticked on his main windscreen. Do you know what's that means? Each road tax represent one year, means there's actually 5 or 6 years of road tax on his windscreen since there's 5 or 6 peaces of road tax. Well, actually this was none of my business as the owner might like it as decoration of some sort or wish to show other's that he/she has been with the car for 5 or 6 years already.

But if it's for my personal point of view, it might be decorative, but it's really not a good idea as the line of road taxes has actually took estimated roughly around 10% of the of the windscreen width space and is consider to be blocking the view of the driver. This may caused accident, especially to motorcyclist.

Whether you agree or not, this is just my humble point of view. Have a nice day and let hope no accident will ever happen. :)

1 comment:

Skinny Yash said...

i agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!