Sunday, November 08, 2009

Why cut? Kenapa Potong??

Few days ago i read a post from my comrade in related with "why potong". The post was about why to potong the TM wire when it is still the best service ever. In fact, i do agree with him on the idea.

On my post here, I'm to share a bit of my personal experience on the famous so call "still haven't potong ar?" wimax service which can be heard and watched on no matter radio station or TV nowadays.

For your info, since I'm posting this I'm sure you all would know for sure that I'm still a wired user. Hehe.. My family in law is the one who have subcribed to the P1 wimax as they prefer not to have trouble on laying cable as they do not have any TM account at the moment. They subcribed to a 1.2Mb package and were so happy as thought of finally have internet access at home. However, after few months the speed has dropped from 1.2Mb to 0.22Mb only now. Not even 50% of the speed is being used. Imagine how perfect is the service.


We did complained to the Helpdesk regarding the problem. What they feedback was the P1 station was quite far from the modem which was placed at the back of the house. Ok. So I've pulled a cable long enough to connect the pc to the modem which is now placed just beside the front windows. And guess what's the result? It's still the same, achieved only 0.22Mb speed on orange signal.

My home which is using wired Streamyx on 1Mb package is far more faster than this 1.2Mb P1 package now. My streamyx speed was minimum 0.7Mb on the worst situation where it's also due to international submarine cable problems.

Man, how could you expect people to use your service anymore with this sort of quality and also excuse of station placed too far. I mean, if that the case, I would suggest you invite only customer which live within 10 meters range from your station and not those live further.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

they oversell it edy.. tsk tsk..

kenwooi.com

Sam Wong said...

Yup.. haven't improve but yet still eagerly looking for more customer now.. What a shame..