Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Funny + Complicated Feeling..

Hmm..   Seems like my last day of long annual leave is already over.., and tomorrow I will have to back to work again. Sigh..!! It's weird, my feeling is so complicated at the moment as it contain combination of heavy feeling, tired feeling, worried feeling, impatient feeling and etc..  It's just hard to describe in details.. 
Perhaps I were so miss this sort of holidays life, which i could spend time with family though not going anywhere but at least spending time together happily... Or is it perhaps that I were so bored with the current working environment which consist of management that I didn't really want but have to accept + the pay which is so low that can't really support my monthly live expenses.. I'm confused..  = ="

No matter how, still have to work tomorrow and wake up early.. 
Guess it's time to sleep.. Good night.. May my wish come true really really soon...

No comments: