Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting Malfunction At Night

Just read an email from my member, found another miss-out on work. Sigh, caused it was on my shift.. How could that happened? I am so pissed-off on myself this time. From the time I join the company til now, I could little by little start to felt the changes in me, then changes on my body. I'm getting more and more tired especially working on night shift.

Last time, i use to able to stay awake whole night no matter by watching comics, surfing or what so ever thing. However, day by day my energy at night has started to drain, just like power on a battery. Reason?? Mainly because after the night shift, I never sleep. Not like other members, they can sleep all day long refilling their energy before continue for the next night shift. I just can't fall a sleep on day even though how sleepy I were. Pity me.

I knew for sure my body won't be able to stand on with this situation continue. Must figure out a solution for this., no matter for myself or the company.


A night view in my company

3 comments:

aileng miao said...

ur company night view look so much like a hotel view :p

9M6WST said...

Bro, me too since the new born baby girl less sleep at night and sleepy morning. Last time can stay up late till morning to play Amateur Radio. Now can't.

Sam Wong said...

aileng, yup loh... many ppl said it looked like resort...

Bro, we r old adi... due to the work.. haha...