Monday, August 03, 2009

Sudin's Favorite Car Arised

Dan informed his favorite car was suppose to be a Honda City. For me, it's a good car as it has the best fuel saving record. However, i don't quite interest on the design of the Original City as it gave me a sort of "empty" feeling. I do not know why. It's just my first impression towards the car. There are many body kits on the market trying to fit up the car so that it will looked better. But not much of the choice actually succeed. Not even Honda's modulo.

Until one day i come accross a City with mod below.

The skirting actually fitted the car just nice with no "inner empty" feeling. With the 16" / 17" sport rim. Ngam ngam ho.. Now this is what i called a good looking City.

1 comment:

Sam Wong said...

I think main reason of the "empty" feeling is because of the rim. As the earlier "empty" feeling City are all equipped with original 15" rim only.
Guess that's why.