Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Next Target - The Beercan 70-210 F4

Since my wife and I have already obtained our main target in the wish list. Guess it's about time for myself to get back to my photography line. Long ago, I have been recommended by a LYN members, Albert on one of the very great lens for my Alpha. It's called the beercan.

The Minolta Beercan

Although it's not a Sony lens (which is so expensive), but it is far better than some of the current Sony lens since it already have most of the standard and common features required by a photographer. Especially when it can be obtained with a reasonable price.

Beercan on a Sony A700

Also I should thanks to my brother for for spreading the poison at me as he's too going to receive his beercan very soon.

1 comment:

9M6WST said...

Go for it if is clear to do so.