Monday, August 03, 2009

Hunting for My Sacrifized Titanium Casio Replacement

After the Pulau Redang trip. I have faced a sad time as I've lost my beloved Titanium Casio watch which has been with me since i start to work. Unfortunately there's no way i can get it back from the Clown fish under the sea. Therefore i do not have much choice but to look around for a replacement for my beloved watch since time is very important for a person.

Visits a shop at Leisure Mall Cheras and found these watches. Not titanium, but the shape quite match to my requirement. However, i did not purchase it as i believe i should be able to get a better watch with that price.

After took few days to survey. I finally found one watch that interested me, a Seiko. Although the price is abit costy compare to the Casios above. Well, hope out "extra" allowance will be here soon so that i can fill up the debt for the new watch.

No comments: